Health Remedies for PYORRHOEA :
pyorrhoea is a disease of gums. It affects the membrane surrounding the roots of the teeth and leads to loosening of the teth, pus formation,and shrinkage of the gum.
- Rubbing Rock salt (Saindha namak) mixed with Mustard (Sarson) oil on the teeth regularly helps to cure pyorrhoea.
- Drink lot of Orange juice and Carrot juice regularly to cure pyorrhoea.
- Tender Mango leaves boiled in water and filtered and this decoction used as a mouth wash regularly cures pyorrhoea.
- Regularly Rubbing Camphor (Kapoor) Mixed with Castor oil (Erand) on the gums twice a day helps to cure pyorrhoea.
- Chewing raw Spinach (Palak) and drinking spinach juice regularly, helps to overcome pyorrhoea.
- Cardamom (Elaichi) boild in water and filtered, and this decoction regularly used as a mouth wash cures pyorrhoea.
- Orange skin dried and powdered and this powder refularly rubbed on the teeth helps to cure pyorrhoea.
- Regularly applying mixture of lemon juice and Honey on the teeth cures pyorrhoea.
- Regularly applying Sandal wood paste on the teeth helps to cure pyorrhoea.
- Chewing lettuce leaves everyday after meals helps in preventing pyorrhoea.
- Chewing unripe Guava (Amrud) is good for teeth and gums. Chewing tender guava leaves helps to cure bleeding gums. Guava root bark boild in water and filtered, and this decoction used as a mouth wash cures swollen gums.